FAQs about PUBG LITE PC Game
You can find a large number of questions about the PUBG LITE Game, along with their accurate answers below.
You can create/delete your PUBG account by following steps below.
Steps to Create PUBG Lite Account:
1. Go to https://accounts.pubg.com
2. Now click on Create My Account.
3. Now fill out your email address, password etc and click on Create My Account button.
4. Now log into your email to confirm your PUBG account.
You can sign up for PUBG account by after following steps above.In case, If you want to delete your PUBG account then you can do that by following steps below.
Steps to Delete PUBG account:
1. Login into your PUBG account and click ‘Setting’ [Logged in as **].
2. Now click on Delete Account after that click on Delete button.
3. Now re-enter your password to confirm deleting your account.
Your PUBG Lite Account deleted successfully.
YES, PUBG LITE is completely free to use on PC running on Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 and XP Operating system.
PUBG Lite PC is a new free version of the PUBG PC game with scaled-down graphics designed to play on computers and laptops equipped with lower-end specs. In PUBG Lite, You will be air-dropped on a mysterious island with 100 other players from all around the World. Your task is to quickly find Guns and other weapons to kill your enemies. If you will be last person standing then you will be called as the winner.
2 : Secondary weapon
3 : Pistol
4 : Melee weapon
5 : Bomb
8 : First aid kit
9 : Bandage
0 : Energy drink
I : Open the handle window
A : Walk to the left.
D : Walk to the left.
S : Back.
Q : Tilt to the left.
E : Tilt to the right.
X : Collect weapons.
Z : Squat.
F : Use / Keep.
V : Switch the view between FPP / TPP.
B : Change the shooting mode of the gun used.
M : Open the map.
CTRL Left : Walk
left. Shift : Run
SPACE : Jump / climb
button. Right click : Aim the
roller on the mouse : Change the weapon.
Move the mouse : Move the camera angle.